Give your Pet the space it deserves!
At Boundary Fence we have vast experience making pet enclosures and housing for pets, both outdoors and indoors.
Pretty soon many of us will be making plans for the holidays and many of our pets can’t come along with us. So why not build them their own specialized space where they can be clean, safe and comfortable.
After 43 years in the kennel manufacturing business, we have found the best approach in acquiring new customers and maintaining an excellent business relationship with our customers is to offer a superior product for a better value. These things have made Boundary Fence & Supply Company the finest kennel manufacturer in the country.
- All welded construction
- All fence panels made from 1 3/8 16 gauge galvanized tubing
- All panels covered with 11 gauge hot dipped galvanized chain link
- 4 ft. wide gate which swings in or out
- 1-inch bottom clearance for better cleaning on concrete
- All 5 & 6 ft. tall portable kennels are constructed with 3 horizontal braces
- All panels that reach a length of over 8 ft. will be constructed with center vertical bracing
- All gates come with a lockable escape-proof latch
- Kennels can be made for both indoors and outdoors
- Tops can be added to all dog or cat kennels
- Kennel shade also available
- Modular design simplifies the adding of more panels at any time
Our portable kennels are easy to order and assemble. We can deliver for a nominal charge or you may pick up. If you are beyond our service area, shipping can be arranged.
Boundary Fence and Supply Company
We know the best materials for fencing and are experts in our field. Established in 1973, Boundary Fence & Supply Company is still owned and operated by Darrell and Kathi Unruh. With over 41 years of experience in Denver and the surrounding areas, our customers can depend on quality. We have set the standard in residential, commercial, and industrial fencing. Because we are family owned and operated, we take pride in the quality of our products and in the service we provide our customers. Our company is licensed and insured. In addition, all city permits are obtained, when necessary, by our company. Boundary Fence also takes care of all public utility locates. This saves you precious time and you can focus on what’s important to you and trust us to do the work right. Your business is important to us! Let our expert, professional sales staff provide you with a free fence estimate. Please feel free to contact us, so we can assist you regarding all