Staining Your Fence
Living in Colorado, you know that we have thousands of gray and ugly fences.
Most people think the only option is to replace their fence; however, with a bit of TLC a professional can restore your fence in a matter of a few days.
Before flowers begin to grow and trees begin to leaf out, springtime is the time to power wash and stain your fence to protect it from the elements.
Here are a few helpful tips that apply to restoring your fence:
1. Power wash the fence with water to remove mold, mildew, old stain or paint, and drip
stains from nails.
2. Do not use cleaning agents. They can harm the vegetation.
3. Let it dry a few days before applying stain.
4. Be sure to replace warped, cracked or rotten pickets, boards, and posts beforehand and
re-nail where necessary.
5. Use a sprayer and do not brush or roll the stain because you will use more than needed.
6. Verify stain colors with your HOA and your neighbors.
Boundary Fence and Supply Company
We know the best materials for fencing and are experts in our field. Established in 1973, Boundary Fence & Supply Company is still owned and operated by Darrell and Kathi Unruh. With over 41 years of experience in Denver and the surrounding areas, our customers can depend on quality. We have set the standard in residential, commercial, and industrial fencing. Because we are family owned and operated, we take pride in the quality of our products and in the service we provide our customers. Our company is licensed and insured. In addition, all city permits are obtained, when necessary, by our company. Boundary Fence also takes care of all public utility locates. This saves you precious time and you can focus on what’s important to you and trust us to do the work right.
Your business is important to us! Let our expert, professional sales staff provide you with a free fence estimate. Please feel free to contact us, so we can assist you regarding all your fencing needs!